ADD MORE EXPERIENCES
Talk to us about which of our Outback tours include optional experiences for those wanting to squeeze a little more adventure into their holiday! Check your travel itinerary for flights, cruises and tours that we can add into your tour package.
Want to experience something that isn’t listed as an option? Just ask our experts for professional advice.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Keeping our tour groups small, means that we are able to offer a truly personalised experience.
Unlike larger companies, we care about what YOU want to see and do! Our flexible and well-rounded guides give you the opportunity to explore your interests, including geology, photography, history, cultures, architecture, heritage, wildlife and more.
KEEP IT OUT OF THE ORDINARY
Add more to your adventure with our range of high quality, family-friendly venues.
The following is a list of accommodation in Broken Hill and Outback NSW that we highly recommend to anyone visiting the region:
- The Broken Hill Outback Resort – New Broken Hill caravan park and hotel boasting picturesque backdrops
- The Argent Hotel – Family-friendly Broken Hill accommodation in the city centre
- The Tourist Lodge – Budget Broken Hill accommodation in the CBD
- Warrawong on the Darling (Wilcannia) – An outback oasis for campers and caravanners along the Darling River
- White Cliffs Underground Motel (White Cliffs) – Unique underground accommodation in a unique underground community
- Mount Gipps Hotel – located at the Broken Hill Resort; picturesque outdoor and indoor settings with weekly live music