2 DAY OUTBACK RESORT PACKAGE “Womans Day Promo”
Save you money for your end of year adventure save 10% of the full price. To celebrate the arrival of summer, The Broken Hill Outback Resort is offering a great special on stays in their new King Spa Apartments with a 2 Day Summer Package. What you get:
Looking for a taste of the outback? Why not experience Broken Hill in the comfort of your own king apartment, with picturesque views of the ever changing sunsets from your own balcony and the choice of menus for dinner and breakfast (all inclusive in this package), we have all your accommodation needs covered.
Travel to Broken Hill and head off to the local sites such as Silverton, Regional Art Gallery, Miners Memorial, Train Museum, Sculptures, colourful murals around town, cafes, shops and the ultimate backdrop at the end of a day of exploring the locale. The Resort is about 15 minutes from Broken Hill Centre, so you’re close to everything at easy access but away to unwind at the end of the day in your own space.
- 2 x Nights in a brand new King Spa Apartment
- 2 x Nights of Dinners, 2 people 2 courses per night
- 2 x Breakfast for 2 people each morning
10% off retail price for stays between 1 December 2019 – 31 March 2020. Subject to availability. Please mention this advert on booking, please call 1300 679 688.
$549 for 2 people valid for stays between 1 December – 31 March 2020.
There are many different ways to travel to Broken Hill, flight, train or car, why not take your dream adventure for a fraction of the cost.
Book in by calling 1300 866 225 (options 2) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADD MORE EXPERIENCES
Talk to us about which of our Outback tours include optional experiences for those wanting to squeeze a little more adventure into their holiday! Check your travel itinerary for flights, cruises and tours that we can add into your tour package.
Want to experience something that isn’t listed as an option? Just ask our experts for professional advice.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Keeping our tour groups small, means that we are able to offer a truly personalised experience.
Unlike larger companies, we care about what YOU want to see and do! Our flexible and well-rounded guides give you the opportunity to explore your interests, including geology, photography, history, cultures, architecture, heritage, wildlife and more.
KEEP IT OUT OF THE ORDINARY
Add more to your adventure with our range of high quality, family-friendly venues.
The following is a list of accommodation in Broken Hill and Outback NSW that we highly recommend to anyone visiting the region:
- The Broken Hill Outback Resort – New Broken Hill caravan park and hotel boasting picturesque backdrops
- The Argent Hotel – Family-friendly Broken Hill accommodation in the city centre
- The Tourist Lodge – Budget Broken Hill accommodation in the CBD
- Warrawong on the Darling (Wilcannia) – An outback oasis for campers and caravanners along the Darling River
- White Cliffs Underground Motel (White Cliffs) – Unique underground accommodation in a unique underground community
- Mount Gipps Hotel – located at the Broken Hill Resort; picturesque outdoor and indoor settings with weekly live music