When you’re the ‘deso driver,’ out with your mates and in need of something to hold in your hand, sticking to soft drinks can be a bit of a pain. Especially when your post-mixed softy costs $4 and is mostly ice.
This summer, the Mt Gipps Hotel and Broken Hill Outback Resort will provide designated drivers with free access to non-alcoholic beverages at the bar, subject to our terms and conditions.
“Designated drivers are unsung heroes, and we wanted to acknowledge their contribution to making our roads safer.”
At the start of the night, designated drivers simply identify themselves to the bar staff and receive a free soft drink on us each hour you dine with us.
Terms & Conditions
Proof of identity is required such as ID, keys or confirmation from the group that you are the designated driver for the group
Managers discretion as to how many drinks will be free. For the designated driver only.
To be eligible to receive a free drink designated driver must select one of the non-alcoholic drinks from the bar, subject to availability.
• Only one drink per designator driver per hour
• Complimentary free drink is valid on the day of issue only.
• Not available for in-house guests or caravanners
• The complimentary drink cannot be exchanged for cash or credit on the premises.
• Cannot be transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
• The complimentary drink must be validated by an authorised staff person
The Mount Gipps Hotel promotes the responsible service of alcohol and retains the right to not serve any guest any alcoholic beverage at its discretion.
Please enjoy alcohol responsibly