CAMPING AT OUR BROKEN HILL CARAVAN PARK
For your caravanning or camping adventure to remember, you’ll love staying at our Broken Hill caravan park. We have 80 powered and 20 unpowered campsites, suitable for caravans, campervans, camper-trailers and tents.
Our facilities include:
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art amenities block
- Self-catered laundry facilities
- Brand-new undercover camp kitchen with fridge, gas cooktop, microwave and food prep areas
- Easy to access Dump point
While camping at our caravan park in Broken Hill, you can also enjoy the luxurious facilities of the main resort hotel, including the restaurant, bar and bistro. The Mt Gipps Hotel is licensed and serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
The adjacent recreation area books local tours and scenic getaways on demand with the Resort’s sister company, award-winning Tri State Safaris.
RESORT CABINS AT THE BROKEN HILL OUTBACK RESORT
Need slightly more luxurious accommodation in Broken Hill? Travel in style by staying in a beautifully-appointed Resort Cabin, bringing modern luxury to the Outback like never before.
We have 24 Outback cabins available, with different configurations for everyone.
This Broken Hill accommodation is perfect for solo travellers, romantic holidaymakers and family adventurers alike. All cabins are fitted out with all the comforts you’d expect of a home away from home:
- Interconnecting rooms, perfect for families
- Private decks with comfortable outdoor lounges, seating tables and chairs (except for family cabins)
- Elegant kitchenette fitted out with cooking utensils
- BBQ on decks (except for family cabins)
- Brand new comfortable King bed or Queen beds
- Leather sofa bed, roll out optional.
- Large build-in wardrobes
- Compendium with information on Broken Hill and surrounds.
- After a long day exploring, you can relax and unwind in a double spa with a large window overlooking the Barrier Ranges, or curl up in front of the TV.
- Buffet Breakfast available from the restaurant 7 – 10am daily. Please speak to reception to book in when arriving.
Please note: Pets are NOT permitted in our Outback Cabins!
Dog Guidelines & Conditions
- Service dogs are always welcome.
- Dogs must be supervised and must always remain on a lead whilst in our Broken Hill caravan park.
- As the owner of your dog(s), you acknowledge personally responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage in relation to any actions caused by your dog(s).
- We ask that you pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste in bins provided.