CAMPING AT THE BROKEN HILL OUTBACK RESORT
For your caravanning or camping adventure to remember, you’ll love staying at our Broken Hill caravan park. We have 80 powered and 20 unpowered campsites, suitable for caravans, campervans, camper-trailers and tents.
Our facilities include:
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art amenities block
- Self-catered laundry facilities
- Brand-new undercover camp kitchen with fridge, gas cooktop, microwave and food prep areas
While camping at Broken Hill Outback Resort, you can also enjoy the luxurious facilities of the main resort hotel, including the restaurant, bar and bistro. The Mt Gipps Hotel is licensed and serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
The adjacent recreation area books local tours and scenic getaways on demand with the Resort’s sister company, award-winning Tri State Safaris.
RESORT CABINS AT THE BROKEN HILL OUTBACK RESORT
Need slightly more luxurious accommodation in Broken Hill? Travel in style by staying in a beautifully-appointed Resort Cabin, bringing modern luxury to the Outback like never before.
This Broken Hill accommodation is perfect for solo travellers, romantic holidaymakers and family adventurers alike. All cabins are fitted out with all the comforts you’d expect of a home away from home:
- Interconnecting rooms, perfect for families
- Private decks with comfortable outdoor lounges, seating tables and chairs
- Elegant kitchenette fitted out with cooking utensils
- Brand new comfortable King bed
- Leather Sofa bed, roll out optional.
- Large build-in wardrobes
- Compendium with information on Broken Hill and surrounds.
- After a long day exploring, you can relax and unwind in a double spa with a large window overlooking the Barrier Ranges, or curl up in front of the TV.